There are two primary ways to access your email account.
- Using a web browser
- Using a desktop email client (Mac or PC), or a mobile device (smartphone or tablet)
In order to access your email, you will need an email address and password *.
Accessing your email using a web browser
The web interface may be used from any web browser, and includes integrated features such as contacts, calendar, notes and tasks.
- Using any web browser, visit http://webmail.emailsrvr.com
- Login using your email address and password *
Accessing your email using desktop email client or mobile device
The Email Client Setup Tool is a "wizard-like" self-help tool that can detect various types of devices.
- From the PC or mobile device where you want to access your email, login to the Email Client Setup Tool at https://help.emailsrvr.com/ using your email address* and password*. (This information is provided to you by your company's email administrator, or sometimes by Information Results directly.)
- The Email Client Setup Tool should be able to detect your device.
- Answer the questions displayed and follow the resulting instructions to setup your email client or mobile device.
If you are having trouble logging in, or getting setup, contact your company's email administrator, or contact our Support Department. We'll be happy to assist you!
The following supplemental resources may also be helpful.
* Your login information is provided to you by your company's email administrator, or sometimes by Information Results directly.